First let me explain the irony of the following situation. The person I am having the conversation with is five inches taller than me and twenty pounds lighter.
Fellow Colleague: You need to put some meat on your bones.
M: I wish.
FC: No seriously
M: Yeah, I'll go home and eat a cake.
FC: Something substantial
M: With the Crisco frosting, the whole cake
Although I know the truth about my weight, and the scale continues to remind me, it made me feel a little giddy for a brief period of time between sneezing and blowing my nose.
Fellow Colleague: You need to put some meat on your bones.
M: I wish.
FC: No seriously
M: Yeah, I'll go home and eat a cake.
FC: Something substantial
M: With the Crisco frosting, the whole cake
Although I know the truth about my weight, and the scale continues to remind me, it made me feel a little giddy for a brief period of time between sneezing and blowing my nose.
Comments