As I was talking to a friend this evening, she mentioned she was taking a quiz about the candidates. Her friend had taken the quiz and was surprised by his results. I am a bit surprised by some, but for the most part I agree.
Here are my results:
Kucinich 45 This is no surprise. Although I agree with him on most issues, I don't think he'll get elected. I've always felt this way (even during the last election).
Edwards 43 Again, this is no surprise. Lately I have begun to think he might be the best to get elected.
Dodd 43 Really? I've always thought he was a bit of a flake.
Clinton and Obama 36 Yes, I would actually love to see either get elected (first black or first woman) although Hillary kind of bugs me, and I don't really have a reason.
Richardson 36 I used to think he was a flake until I watched him at Harkin's (Iowa congressman) Steak Fry (C-Span).
I will admit that at first I was a bit nervous when my results came back, and I saw the elephant. It didn't take long to realize it was the bottom of my results.
Take the quiz (http://www.wqad.com/Global/link.asp?L=259460), it's interesting. Let me know your results unless of course there's an elephant in the background!
Here are my results:
Kucinich 45 This is no surprise. Although I agree with him on most issues, I don't think he'll get elected. I've always felt this way (even during the last election).
Edwards 43 Again, this is no surprise. Lately I have begun to think he might be the best to get elected.
Dodd 43 Really? I've always thought he was a bit of a flake.
Clinton and Obama 36 Yes, I would actually love to see either get elected (first black or first woman) although Hillary kind of bugs me, and I don't really have a reason.
Richardson 36 I used to think he was a flake until I watched him at Harkin's (Iowa congressman) Steak Fry (C-Span).
I will admit that at first I was a bit nervous when my results came back, and I saw the elephant. It didn't take long to realize it was the bottom of my results.
Take the quiz (http://www.wqad.com/Global/link.asp?L=259460), it's interesting. Let me know your results unless of course there's an elephant in the background!
Comments