I've been sick and tired for the last several days. Yesterday I finally took my temperature; it was normal. Today I thought about calling in sick. Since I didn't have sub plans, I decided to "tough it out." During school I set up an appointment for acupuncture. Leaving school I was greeted by someone who said, "Go home." After I explained that I was on my way to acupuncture, he said, "Good, get out of her." This was followed by another person who exclaimed, "I hear acupuncture is good for weight loss." Really? Good for weight loss? Was this a hint? As the chiropractor came in to see me, I was blowing my nose. He entered the room laughing at me. "I thought we took care of your sinuses last week." Obviously NOT!
Maybe I'm overly sensitive because I don't feel well, but those encounters weren't necessarily endearing.
Maybe I'm overly sensitive because I don't feel well, but those encounters weren't necessarily endearing.
Comments