On my way home from school today I thought it would be great to make a photo essay of my trip home. Although I didn't think of it immediately, I did have wonderful ideas. First I would take a picture of a Portland Avenue sign. Today I decided to take Portland figuring 494, 62, and 35W would be a mess in the rain. Next I was going to take a picture of the heavy rain and my wipers. My cell phone would be the next picture followed by the bumper of the car in front of me. I would then add a picture of my bag dumped on the floor of the backseat as a result of checking messages on my phone, almost hitting the car in front of me, and using my anti-lock brakes. Of course my bag was dumped on the floor of my car, so I couldn't retrieve my phone from under the mess.
Today I went back to the interweb to find out what I could post about that would relate to sankalpa . "...Sankalpa has the potential to release tremendous power by clearly defining and focusing on a chosen goal." My chosen goal since May has truly been on being physically active. Since it's cold and miserable out, I've been being active inside instead of outside. December 6th (or something like that) was the last time I ventured outside for physical activity. I, however, have still been going to they gym and focusing on being physically fit (or at least burning enough calories to eat more food). Yesterday I received an early morning text from a friend in God's Country . President Obama was talking about "The President's Challenge" . Today (I tried yesterday and decided to put it off until today... forget out it... let it happen... put it aside... clear my mind of it... all probably sankalpa) I formed a group. The...
Comments