I took 35W home today as always. For the majority of the drive, I was going two to five miles an hour. News helicopters were flying as I sat, talked on the phone, and took pictures. At one point I saw a sign that said 3 lanes closed merge right. Since it was a three lane section, I knew the sign must be wrong. It wasn't. The closed 35W going north (my direction) due to a bridge under construction that was sagging perhaps from too much asphalt. BTW-- How is it that these construction workers are helping the problem? If I had a stronger zoom, the helicopter would be larger. It really was close.
I took 35W home today as always. For the majority of the drive, I was going two to five miles an hour. News helicopters were flying as I sat, talked on the phone, and took pictures. At one point I saw a sign that said 3 lanes closed merge right. Since it was a three lane section, I knew the sign must be wrong. It wasn't. The closed 35W going north (my direction) due to a bridge under construction that was sagging perhaps from too much asphalt. BTW-- How is it that these construction workers are helping the problem? If I had a stronger zoom, the helicopter would be larger. It really was close.
Comments