I am often fascinated by Condi. Although I admittedly did not read this entire article from the BBC, the subtitle left me with little to say (or too much). "US Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice has voiced concern about Russia's direction by saying too much power is concentrated within the Kremlin." Afterall Condi does remember the system of "checks and balances" the United States had before W.
I started humming, "and isn't it ironic" which Alanis Morissette sang a decade ago "Life has a funny way of sneaking up on you Life has a funny, funny way of helping you out, Helping you out." I think the 2008 election will have a way of helping Condi and W OUT!
I started humming, "and isn't it ironic" which Alanis Morissette sang a decade ago "Life has a funny way of sneaking up on you Life has a funny, funny way of helping you out, Helping you out." I think the 2008 election will have a way of helping Condi and W OUT!
Comments