I'm home sick although I've already been to school to remind my advisory of conferences tonight which I will be attending. Arghh! My doctor's appointment is set for 10:00, and I am feeling crappy. Because I promised I'd have updated grades for conferences tonight, I just finished entering scores. Instead of lying down for 30 minutes, I decided to check e-mail and my blogs.
Today is Blog Action Day. I actually clicked on to the site to see about this green movement. It looks like I can do the following things to help:
1) Post on your blog relating to the environment on Blog Action Day.
2) Donate your day’s earnings to an environmental charity.
3) Promote Blog Action Day around the web.
I don't have the energy for number one and number two is not going to happen, so I am doing number 3!
Today is Blog Action Day. I actually clicked on to the site to see about this green movement. It looks like I can do the following things to help:
1) Post on your blog relating to the environment on Blog Action Day.
2) Donate your day’s earnings to an environmental charity.
3) Promote Blog Action Day around the web.
I don't have the energy for number one and number two is not going to happen, so I am doing number 3!
Comments