I love the fall colors. Of course I am talking about the changing hues of the trees and foliage, but it is also the wonderful sunrises and sunsets. My morning drives east on 494 have been vivid. With some good sense, I have resisted taking a picture while I'm driving. Tonight, as I was leaving a friends house, the moon was brilliant as it danced with the clouds. Although I did pull over to take the picture, it was safer than rush hour traffic. Unfortunately, the picture is not really worth "a thousand words," but at least it shows a bit of contrast.
I love the fall colors. Of course I am talking about the changing hues of the trees and foliage, but it is also the wonderful sunrises and sunsets. My morning drives east on 494 have been vivid. With some good sense, I have resisted taking a picture while I'm driving. Tonight, as I was leaving a friends house, the moon was brilliant as it danced with the clouds. Although I did pull over to take the picture, it was safer than rush hour traffic. Unfortunately, the picture is not really worth "a thousand words," but at least it shows a bit of contrast.
Comments