This morning I awoke thinking of parents.
Recently my dad has gotten divorced and built a new house. I pray for him as he embarks on a new world.
I also pray for my friends parents.
I pray for a friend's dad who went to Tijuana, Mexico for a stem cell procedure.
I pray for a friend's mom who has been hospitalized with fluid on her heart and lungs.
I pray for a friend's mom who is trying to sell her house and move to Texas.
I pray for a friend's step-dad who has onset Alzheimer's Disease.
I pray for a friend's mom who has volunteered to be a mom to me when I need one.
I pray for friends who are parents and who are raising our future.
Recently my dad has gotten divorced and built a new house. I pray for him as he embarks on a new world.
I also pray for my friends parents.
I pray for a friend's dad who went to Tijuana, Mexico for a stem cell procedure.
I pray for a friend's mom who has been hospitalized with fluid on her heart and lungs.
I pray for a friend's mom who is trying to sell her house and move to Texas.
I pray for a friend's step-dad who has onset Alzheimer's Disease.
I pray for a friend's mom who has volunteered to be a mom to me when I need one.
I pray for friends who are parents and who are raising our future.
Comments