While riding roller coasters in LA, I figured out the video part of my camera. Recently Blogger (or Firefox) has added a video link. Last night I tried to find the video I took of the coasters, but I must have deleted it (True confessions... I am a deleter). Instead of going for a walk this morning, I have spent my time feeling sorry for myself because of my sore throat (day two) and trying to figure out how to get the new video (Be thankful it's of the ceiling fan and not my cat.) from my camera to the computer. I have successfully put the video on the computer. It looks like I have been successful loading this dramatic video footage to my blog. Yea me!
While riding roller coasters in LA, I figured out the video part of my camera. Recently Blogger (or Firefox) has added a video link. Last night I tried to find the video I took of the coasters, but I must have deleted it (True confessions... I am a deleter). Instead of going for a walk this morning, I have spent my time feeling sorry for myself because of my sore throat (day two) and trying to figure out how to get the new video (Be thankful it's of the ceiling fan and not my cat.) from my camera to the computer. I have successfully put the video on the computer. It looks like I have been successful loading this dramatic video footage to my blog. Yea me!
Comments
J:)