Yea! Another mindless reality television show for me to watch!! I am currently watching the introductory show, and I am hooked. At one point I almost got tears in my eyes as the pudgy, wild haired, little eight year old boy (Jimmy) was sad and wanted to go home. The leader of his group did an awesome job. Later when he told the 15 year old he didn't want to be his wing man, I was laughing. Did you see the Sophia girl dancing for money to buy a bike?!
My favorite lines:
"...we don't have to wait in line for three hours."
"...that would hurt your colon."
"Sometimes I feel like I'm surrounded by stupid people." Oh, how often I have I had the same thought!!!
Oh, my favorite kid went home:(
"Jimmy is going to be really, really missed." I agree. I miss the little kid already.
My favorite lines:
"...we don't have to wait in line for three hours."
"...that would hurt your colon."
"Sometimes I feel like I'm surrounded by stupid people." Oh, how often I have I had the same thought!!!
Oh, my favorite kid went home:(
"Jimmy is going to be really, really missed." I agree. I miss the little kid already.
Comments