I have a gluttonous behavior especially when it comes to sweets. This should not come as a surprise to anyone. A week ago today I purchased a box of cookies "All Natural Sandwich Cremes-- Vanilla." It is a Whole Foods 365 brand. They are YUMMY! The first night I ate a few before I looked at the calorie content. After perusing the side of the box, I stopped before I ate any more. Tonight I ate the last five cookies. Five sandwich cremes sound fairly innocent. The facts are less innocent.
I ate the entire box in one week. There are 42 cookies in the box. Each cookie has 65 calories. Each box has 2,730 calories. If one divides 2,730 calories by seven days, it equals 390 calories a day. 390 calories a day in cookies. Obviously this does not count the other food I ate during these eight days. Next time I decide to purchase the "All Natural Sandwich Cremes," I will make sure I freeze at least half of the box. They (those dietitian experts) recommend 1,000 calories a day. Do you think they counted on over one-third of those calories coming from cookies?
I ate the entire box in one week. There are 42 cookies in the box. Each cookie has 65 calories. Each box has 2,730 calories. If one divides 2,730 calories by seven days, it equals 390 calories a day. 390 calories a day in cookies. Obviously this does not count the other food I ate during these eight days. Next time I decide to purchase the "All Natural Sandwich Cremes," I will make sure I freeze at least half of the box. They (those dietitian experts) recommend 1,000 calories a day. Do you think they counted on over one-third of those calories coming from cookies?
Comments