
The Caribou I stopped at this morning asked the question, "What is Brett Favre's number?" This is easy enough... #4! Today Favre surpassed Marino's touchdown record with numbers 421 and 422. I couldn't help but agree with Chris Berman this morning when he stated, "Rooting for Brett Favre is like rooting for America." Maybe it's a bit simplistic, but I'll go along with it. After all, he's "more than just a pretty face."
Besides watching Green Bay beat the Vikings is always a good use of my time. Listening to the Rams proved to be a poor use of my time, so I shut off the Rams, took the Packers off mute, and enjoyed the remainder of the game. This season may be a long season for the Rams, but it will be a fun year for the Pack! The Pack is 4-0 and the youngest team in the league.
Favre more records: attempted passes, touchdown throws, and winning games.
Comments
As you're well aware, I love rooting for Brett and the Pack. I am so proud we have someone so down to earth to represent the Packers and Wisconsin. I love that he is all about the team and winning rather than individual records. Notice how he went right back to the bench to review plays and see what he could do better. Love that!
By the way #12 is Aaron Rodgers our back up quarterback in case you haven't figured that out yet!
Go Pack Go!
Katie