I'm back in Minneapolis. A wonderful friend picked us up at the airport this am (6:30). Although it is nice to be home, I'm quite overwhelmed. Kitty Klaus has been meowing non stop. My unpacking is done and the laundry is piled. Layers in Alaska are wonderful but a bit overwhelming on my bedroom floor. As soon as the bank opens, I'll get quarters and start. Actually I've also opened the mail... not bad for 7:30 am. The problem is I really want to take a nap, but I will probably take a shower and proceed with the chores of the day. Birds are chirping, but it's not Alaska. Did I mention I'm not at all prepared for work tomorrow?
I'm back in Minneapolis. A wonderful friend picked us up at the airport this am (6:30). Although it is nice to be home, I'm quite overwhelmed. Kitty Klaus has been meowing non stop. My unpacking is done and the laundry is piled. Layers in Alaska are wonderful but a bit overwhelming on my bedroom floor. As soon as the bank opens, I'll get quarters and start. Actually I've also opened the mail... not bad for 7:30 am. The problem is I really want to take a nap, but I will probably take a shower and proceed with the chores of the day. Birds are chirping, but it's not Alaska. Did I mention I'm not at all prepared for work tomorrow?
Comments