Today we went for round two of the raspberry picking. This place had at least thirty times the amount of berry bushes as the last place. We were given little glasses with duct tape to hold in our hand. The object was to pick the berries and put them in the glass with the same hand. I was not coordinated enough for that venture. Bugs were everywhere. The grasshopper made a guest appearance to scare the pickers. Little green bugs were on the berries and a couple even followed me home. Once again I cleaned and froze the raspberries. I also made a pie. Notice there is no picture! My guess is I didn't wait long enough for the juice to thicken. It's in the refrigerator, but I think I should have gone with the two crusted baked raspberry pie instead of the one crusted fresh raspberry pie.
Today we went for round two of the raspberry picking. This place had at least thirty times the amount of berry bushes as the last place. We were given little glasses with duct tape to hold in our hand. The object was to pick the berries and put them in the glass with the same hand. I was not coordinated enough for that venture. Bugs were everywhere. The grasshopper made a guest appearance to scare the pickers. Little green bugs were on the berries and a couple even followed me home. Once again I cleaned and froze the raspberries. I also made a pie. Notice there is no picture! My guess is I didn't wait long enough for the juice to thicken. It's in the refrigerator, but I think I should have gone with the two crusted baked raspberry pie instead of the one crusted fresh raspberry pie.
Comments