Basically we used Dad's camera on the vacation because it has a better zoom. As I took pictures, I deleted quite a few and need to delete more. Tonight I looked through the pictures instead of "dealing with reality." I have a total of 372 pictures downloaded to iphoto from the week vacation. During the vacation I posted some pictures I liked. Tonight I tried to come up with my favorite five photos that had not been posted. My final count was 28. Now I've narrowed it to five. Notice I left off the otter and other animal pictures.
Basically we used Dad's camera on the vacation because it has a better zoom. As I took pictures, I deleted quite a few and need to delete more. Tonight I looked through the pictures instead of "dealing with reality." I have a total of 372 pictures downloaded to iphoto from the week vacation. During the vacation I posted some pictures I liked. Tonight I tried to come up with my favorite five photos that had not been posted. My final count was 28. Now I've narrowed it to five. Notice I left off the otter and other animal pictures.
Comments