After YA book club I was motivated to come home and finish the average book I was reading, so I could start a new book. I poured a glass of iced tea, and sat down to read. Kitty Klaus immediately sat next to the glass (because it was cold?). As I sat reading Kitty Klaus continued to watch the glass even when I moved it. While reading I kept an eye on the glass and Kitty Klaus humored by his intensity. I was also a bit nervous about having iced tea on the floor. It looks like Kitty Klaus has found a new friend.
After YA book club I was motivated to come home and finish the average book I was reading, so I could start a new book. I poured a glass of iced tea, and sat down to read. Kitty Klaus immediately sat next to the glass (because it was cold?). As I sat reading Kitty Klaus continued to watch the glass even when I moved it. While reading I kept an eye on the glass and Kitty Klaus humored by his intensity. I was also a bit nervous about having iced tea on the floor. It looks like Kitty Klaus has found a new friend.
Comments