Although we didn't make my goal of getting the garage, attic, and basement packed away, today was eventful. We took four truckloads to the landfill. Treehugger.com would not be impressed. I managed to cut my toe with a piece of sheet metal before I traded in the Tevas for shoes. Later in the evening I also managed to slice my finger open with a knife while trying to jimmmy a fireproof safe... The attic is empty (contents pictured above minus a truckload) and the garage is boxed. Oh, guess who we found in the attic (picture above). After hauling up fourteen boxes from the basement, we decided to start again in the morning.
Although we didn't make my goal of getting the garage, attic, and basement packed away, today was eventful. We took four truckloads to the landfill. Treehugger.com would not be impressed. I managed to cut my toe with a piece of sheet metal before I traded in the Tevas for shoes. Later in the evening I also managed to slice my finger open with a knife while trying to jimmmy a fireproof safe... The attic is empty (contents pictured above minus a truckload) and the garage is boxed. Oh, guess who we found in the attic (picture above). After hauling up fourteen boxes from the basement, we decided to start again in the morning.
Comments