Two years ago I visited a friend in Alaska over the summer. I figured it was a "once in a lifetime" opportunity. This summer I will once again visit Alaska. My dad and I are going the week before I start back to school. Today I booked a halibut/salmon all day fishing charter and a glacier cruise. This was not an easy (or cheap) process, but I am glad it is done. Talking to people and receiving confirmations online makes it seem real and exciting. Maybe it's a good thing that my condo isn't ready because I won't be able to save money for the condo this summer. The money will go to Alaska.
Today I went back to the interweb to find out what I could post about that would relate to sankalpa . "...Sankalpa has the potential to release tremendous power by clearly defining and focusing on a chosen goal." My chosen goal since May has truly been on being physically active. Since it's cold and miserable out, I've been being active inside instead of outside. December 6th (or something like that) was the last time I ventured outside for physical activity. I, however, have still been going to they gym and focusing on being physically fit (or at least burning enough calories to eat more food). Yesterday I received an early morning text from a friend in God's Country . President Obama was talking about "The President's Challenge" . Today (I tried yesterday and decided to put it off until today... forget out it... let it happen... put it aside... clear my mind of it... all probably sankalpa) I formed a group. The...
Comments
This too will be a once in a lifetime experience to be there with your Dad! How wonderful!
I know you'll have a great and memorable time!
Katie