Newsflash! I don't like to wait. The carpet cleaners were supposed to be here between 9am and 10am. It is 10:04. Although it's nice to have an hour time frame instead of having them tell me they will be there Tuesday, I expected them at 9am. I know... I barricaded the refrigerator door shut which last night at 7pm seemed like a super, fabulous idea. This morning it has made me somewhat of an acrobat as I fetched Pom juice after my walk and recently went in to get the strawberries, milk, knife, spoon, bowl, and cereal. Since everthing is piled in the kitchen, on the couch, or on the bed, my opportunity to read comfortably has been removed. Lying on a bare floor reading only keeps me engaged for twenty minutes at a time. At least I took a walk at 6:30; I can't imagine how crazed I'd be without that bit of exercise.
Newsflash! I don't like to wait. The carpet cleaners were supposed to be here between 9am and 10am. It is 10:04. Although it's nice to have an hour time frame instead of having them tell me they will be there Tuesday, I expected them at 9am. I know... I barricaded the refrigerator door shut which last night at 7pm seemed like a super, fabulous idea. This morning it has made me somewhat of an acrobat as I fetched Pom juice after my walk and recently went in to get the strawberries, milk, knife, spoon, bowl, and cereal. Since everthing is piled in the kitchen, on the couch, or on the bed, my opportunity to read comfortably has been removed. Lying on a bare floor reading only keeps me engaged for twenty minutes at a time. At least I took a walk at 6:30; I can't imagine how crazed I'd be without that bit of exercise.
Comments