Before I left school last night, I checked my e-mail to find five discipline referrals for the kids from my team. This morning I checked it again, and there were no referrals. I left school at 2:30 to play golf with two friends who teach at other schools in our district. All three of us were pleased to have only one week of school left (4 days with students and one staff day). My guess is I was the most pleased. Before I started my weekend, I decided to check my school e-mail to see if I missed anything today since I couldn't check e-mail today while students were giving speeches (BTW 7th There is little worse than 7th grade speeches... especially this year).
Obviously I missed something. Twenty-Five discipline referrals were waiting in my inbox. Even with our group of questionable students, 25 referrals is a large number. This is with at least three suspended for the day. Four days remain. I can do this!
Obviously I missed something. Twenty-Five discipline referrals were waiting in my inbox. Even with our group of questionable students, 25 referrals is a large number. This is with at least three suspended for the day. Four days remain. I can do this!
Comments