Enough! This morning it is 18º (-2º windchill). Please, I changed my closet around because I am ready to wear spring clothing. I would be happy with shorts and a sweatshirt. Yesterday we drove by Lake Calhoun on the way to Linden Hills. Amazing ice formations had formed on the shore (southeast?) of the lake. This morning I took several pictures. As I post I'm watching KARE 11, Belinda Jensen just commented on the weather, "...that sunshine looks beautiful too bad it isn't." Kitty Klaus is oblivious to the outside weather.
Today is my last day for the gratitude list (added for Lent) although I may decide to continue later. It does help me to realize "life is good."
My gratitude list for today:
1) brilliant blue of the lake and incredible ice formations
3) Dad is coming for Easter
3) Easter dinner invitation from fun and wonderful friends
Comments