Today is NFL draft day. I had planned on watching most of the draft while I worked on lesson plans for the next two weeks. These plans are troublesome because of the short time frame. Typically I watch the draft most of the day on Saturday (bizarre). The start time was 11 am. After taking my walk, my draft day plans changed. Since the weather was beautiful, staying inside watching television (working on a media unit) didn't seem like my best option.
Instead of watching the draft in its entirety, I watched in spurts. I did catch the total shock when Miami skipped over Brady Quinn. For a short time I hoped the Rams would pick him up. The Rams actually picked the exact player I would have picked, for the first time in years. Later I was also able to see Quinn go to Cleveland. My only dismay was Adrian Peterson (OU) going to the Vikes. It's only round three, but I am pleased with the Rams first two picks. Plus I have a good start on my media literacy unit. Maybe by the time I go to bed I will be finished. Oh, yes, I would need to stop procrastinating.
Instead of watching the draft in its entirety, I watched in spurts. I did catch the total shock when Miami skipped over Brady Quinn. For a short time I hoped the Rams would pick him up. The Rams actually picked the exact player I would have picked, for the first time in years. Later I was also able to see Quinn go to Cleveland. My only dismay was Adrian Peterson (OU) going to the Vikes. It's only round three, but I am pleased with the Rams first two picks. Plus I have a good start on my media literacy unit. Maybe by the time I go to bed I will be finished. Oh, yes, I would need to stop procrastinating.
Comments