I don't know that I have a best friend, but I have the best friends. Today I received an e-mail first thing about my cat from a dear friend. Another friend brought me Milk Duds. As I was walking into my class tonight yet another friend gave me a container of pomegranate green tea. During class I got a voice mail from another wonderful friend. When I got home, another long time friend sent me a nice e-mail. In all reality, I didn't deserve any of these niceties because I did nothing nice for any of these people today. Actually, I messed up one's evening, asked one for her CDs, rely constantly on one, and have not been so good keeping in touch with the other two. How did I manage to get these wonderful people in my life? ...and that's just today.
Today I went back to the interweb to find out what I could post about that would relate to sankalpa . "...Sankalpa has the potential to release tremendous power by clearly defining and focusing on a chosen goal." My chosen goal since May has truly been on being physically active. Since it's cold and miserable out, I've been being active inside instead of outside. December 6th (or something like that) was the last time I ventured outside for physical activity. I, however, have still been going to they gym and focusing on being physically fit (or at least burning enough calories to eat more food). Yesterday I received an early morning text from a friend in God's Country . President Obama was talking about "The President's Challenge" . Today (I tried yesterday and decided to put it off until today... forget out it... let it happen... put it aside... clear my mind of it... all probably sankalpa) I formed a group. The...
Comments
You manage to have these wonderful people in your life for 2 reasons.
1. You are a wonderful person.
2. God loves you and shows you through these wonderful people.
Glad to know Kitty Klaus is doing better. Hope you're having a wonderful day!
Katie
PS I skipped the gym today too.