For some unknown reason, my cat loves to sit on a bag of any kind. When my dad comes to visit, Kitty Klaus always places himself on top of Dad's computer case. Tonight while I am watching the Twins (opening game) and waiting for the NCAA championship, I am attempting to do some school work. My cat is not making it easy. He kept crawling on my red bag, filled with contents I am trying to use. Instead of continually moving him, I went and found a new bag. It didn't work at first, but as soon as he thought I may have interest in the blue bag, he stretched and made himself at home on top of the bag. It's not very often I actually outsmart my cat!
Oh, why did I take time to post and load this picture? I'm not as interested as I could be in making forms for literature circles although I will need to do it sometime during break.
Comments