Today I asked the one who knows all the best way to package something (secret). Her advice was popcorn. At first I thought she was talking of the packing peanuts, then I realized she was probably speaking of actual popcorn. For some reason, I don't have the ability to make popcorn. The first time I tried to make popcorn using a pan and oil I burned my kitchen curtains. I forgot the little lesson about not adding water to oil in case of fire. When I put the kernel in to check the oil, it caught on fire, and I proceeded to add water to the pan. Obviously I didn't know what I was doing. Now I use the microwave stuff, but it never seems quite right. Either there are too many kernels left in the bag, or it is burnt. Tonight I will try the microwave stuff ($1.00 on sale) because it really doesn't matter if it turns out, since I am only using it as packing. Besides if it works, it's an earth friendly alternative! Wish me luck!!
1) good advice
2) sharing my classroom with a fun person
3) time to catch up during my honors class
1) good advice
2) sharing my classroom with a fun person
3) time to catch up during my honors class
Comments