Last night I watched three maybe four of the twelve participants on American Idol. After last year's Idol, it is difficult for me to get interested this year. I've watched some of three or four shows. Obviously I have very little knowledge of the show. This morning I entered into the end of an American Idol conversation as I waited for the single staff restroom. When I was asked who should leave, I gave some lame answer about how it was unfortunate that people forgot their words and how the women seemed so much stronger than the men. A five minute conversation followed in which I spoke as if I had not only watched the entire show last night, but I had watched all previous episodes. Listening to KDWB, "Dave's Dirt" on the way to work has its benefits. Tonight I'll probably watch part of the show (if it's on). Maybe I should watch an entire show before I speak about it again.
My gratitude list for today:
1) school book club at Good Earth
2) the gift of conversation
3) the opening of computer times
My gratitude list for today:
1) school book club at Good Earth
2) the gift of conversation
3) the opening of computer times
Comments