Since I uploaded the video from YouTube (smooth if you know your blog's password and username), I didn't post my gratitude list. My list today is sketchy although watching this video should have been added to the list. It was well worth the half hour I spent. Besides the alternative was actually continuing to correct the poorly written papers I had started at school. How can students not follow basic instructions repeated multiple times?
My gratitude list for today:
1) smell of rain and mist in the air
2) Kitty Klaus eats dry food (I'm watching the latest report on the wet food recall as I post.)
3) deciding that the papers can wait until tomorrow (I'm going to veg in front of the tv, read, or sleep tonight.)
My gratitude list for today:
1) smell of rain and mist in the air
2) Kitty Klaus eats dry food (I'm watching the latest report on the wet food recall as I post.)
3) deciding that the papers can wait until tomorrow (I'm going to veg in front of the tv, read, or sleep tonight.)
Comments