Friday afternoon I went home for three appointments (car, hair, and accupuncture) made six weeks ago. Of course I talked to Dad on the way home to see how the arbitration went (horrible) for him. I also talked to my brother two or three times this weekend. It would be fair to say we are both distressed with the outcome of this divorce although we are relieved it is over. Michael also talked to Mother. She was ready to give her side of the story. One thing she mentioned was that I had traveled home to get information. The lady is possessed. Couldn't I have gotten the information over the phone? The tales she weaves are always intense and always weave me into something less than honest. Michael did have a good question although he didn't ask her. Why would it be so bad to go home to spend time with Dad after hearing information that will negatively change his life? I am blessed to live close enough to my father to make the trip home this weekend.
My gratitude list for today:
1) sunshine on my drive back home (and an open sunroof)
2) windows open with a wonderful breeze
3) having 7 of 8 elite 8 teams (these turned into 0/4 final four)
My gratitude list for today:
1) sunshine on my drive back home (and an open sunroof)
2) windows open with a wonderful breeze
3) having 7 of 8 elite 8 teams (these turned into 0/4 final four)
Comments