Today has not been a day for healthy eating.
This is my food intake as of 5:03pm.
Breakfast:
Pom juice
hot cocoa (skim!)
AM snack:
handful of M&Ms
two chocolate chip cookies
Lunch:
piece (small) of cake
two chocolate chip cookies
nut mixture (raw)
Diet Pepsi
PM snack:
one chocolate chip cookie
I was offered a cupcake, but I turned it down!
Currently, I am cooking some pasta for dinner wondering why I'm so tired!
My gratitude list for today:
1) my babysitter and her husband
2) snow white and her perspective on the mirror photo
What would happen if the images were reversed?
3) planning with a LA colleague
This is my food intake as of 5:03pm.
Breakfast:
Pom juice
hot cocoa (skim!)
AM snack:
handful of M&Ms
two chocolate chip cookies
Lunch:
piece (small) of cake
two chocolate chip cookies
nut mixture (raw)
Diet Pepsi
PM snack:
one chocolate chip cookie
I was offered a cupcake, but I turned it down!
Currently, I am cooking some pasta for dinner wondering why I'm so tired!
My gratitude list for today:
1) my babysitter and her husband
2) snow white and her perspective on the mirror photo
What would happen if the images were reversed?
3) planning with a LA colleague
Comments
I too thought - what if the images were reversed? I had a roommate in college with an eating disorder and it was very hard. Unfortunately there are women who reverse the images and do horrible things to themselves to "fit the image", especially teenagers. Our culture is too focused on image rather than content of character.
Katie