I still have yet to watch an entire American Idol episode, yet I talk as though I am a fan. Tonight I told a colleague that the trouble this season is there are no good looking men like Daughtry to keep me interested. When I finally got home from a long day at school (12 hours), I checked my bloglines. One of my links is Rolling Stone. Who was featured? Chris Daughtry! After reading the article, I was reminded it's more than his looks. I love his music and the music he references. Maybe I'll download his CD before I go to bed.
My gratitude list for today:
1) the horrible papers are almost graded
2) the ice cream sundae event went well
3) the phenomenal people I work with (staff and administration)
My gratitude list for today:
1) the horrible papers are almost graded
2) the ice cream sundae event went well
3) the phenomenal people I work with (staff and administration)
Comments