For about two weeks I have been fighting illness (sinus problems including ear and throat pain). Cold sores on my lips show this fight. This morning I was lectured by someone who I have only worked with once a week for seven months. She said I needed to get more rest on the weekends. I commented, "...easier said than done." One would think the conversation would have ended at this point, yet she continued. Her response was that I should have no problem resting and recuperating because I had "no babies." It's nice to know that because I have chosen not to have children, I have no life. My guess is that her "babies" are grown, so she must have unlimited time on her weekends. If you need anything done and have babies at home, please let me know because I have no babies and all the time in the world.
My gratitude list for today:
1) record high for today 65ยบ
2) no babies and time to read this evening
3) "Thin Mints"
My gratitude list for today:
1) record high for today 65ยบ
2) no babies and time to read this evening
3) "Thin Mints"
Comments