I hate being absent from work because it is more difficult to be gone. Everyone has a substitute story. Substitutes go through hell in most cases and especially with this year's students.
Even though I still feel crappy, I went back to work today. I opened my door to see colored pencils broke in pieces all over my floor. The colored pencils were my colored pencils. Since I had been gone, I had several people I needed to see. When I returned to my classroom, two of my prime time (advisor) students were picking up the colored pencils and other garbage from my floor. They were doing it on their own will without my asking. This random act of kindness made my day!!
Even though I still feel crappy, I went back to work today. I opened my door to see colored pencils broke in pieces all over my floor. The colored pencils were my colored pencils. Since I had been gone, I had several people I needed to see. When I returned to my classroom, two of my prime time (advisor) students were picking up the colored pencils and other garbage from my floor. They were doing it on their own will without my asking. This random act of kindness made my day!!
Comments