During this past year my mother has mentioned to my brother that I have a personality disorder. It was hurtful especially when it seems that she is the one with personality problems. Today, however, I realized that perhaps I do have a disorder. How else could I explain my actions today? First, I filled up my car today when gas costs more than it has in two weeks, and the weather is as frigid as it has been in years. Next, I decided to go purchase the book, The Tenth Circle, I've been listening to on tape since it was too cold to walk around the lake. What made my think it wasn't too cold to be walking around Uptown? Afterall once I was out in the cold, it seemed silly not to stop at other locations.
As I was walking home wondering if my face had turned to ice and was going to crash on the sidewalk, I witnessed someone jogging on the Greenway. I guess there is always someone crazier than me. Besides, I have been anticipating the end of the book for over a week, so I can't wait to finish reading the book. Even though 30 degrees below zero windchill is frosty, it's better than running out of gas in the same weather conditions.
http://www.jodipicoult.com/the-tenth-circle.html
As I was walking home wondering if my face had turned to ice and was going to crash on the sidewalk, I witnessed someone jogging on the Greenway. I guess there is always someone crazier than me. Besides, I have been anticipating the end of the book for over a week, so I can't wait to finish reading the book. Even though 30 degrees below zero windchill is frosty, it's better than running out of gas in the same weather conditions.
http://www.jodipicoult.com/the-tenth-circle.html
Comments