Treehugger.com has an article about the environmentally friendly haircut of Britney Spears. I just hope she donated her hair to Locks of Love. Actually, I feel sorry for her because she's obviously "going through something." It's shocking that they would give her new tattoos when she was "distraught and disturbed." Actually it's disturbing that I know this.
I know it's early, but here's my gratitude list for today:
1) conversation with my dear friend, L, whom I don't talk to enough
2) J who ALWAYS helps me out
3) having the opportunity to spend time with K who is in town for the weekend
I know it's early, but here's my gratitude list for today:
1) conversation with my dear friend, L, whom I don't talk to enough
2) J who ALWAYS helps me out
3) having the opportunity to spend time with K who is in town for the weekend
Comments