Last night my father and I were going to go out to eat after his meeting at 8:00. Since this is the same time as Grey's Anatomy, I decided to tape the show. After arguing about how to set up his VCR and trying my way first, I followed Dad's instructions to tape the show. Thursday is the only night I always watch TV. First I watch The Office; then I watch Grey's Anatomy. Last night I followed my Thursday schedule. Because I switched over to NBC, I recorded NBC instead of ABC, no Grey's.
Tonight I was excited to see Grey's Anatomy was on at 7pm even though my TV schedule said it wasn't going to be on. Soon I started watching only to realize it was a past episode. Miranda is having her baby. This is not what I wanted to see. I wanted to see what was going to happen to Meredith.
Tonight I was excited to see Grey's Anatomy was on at 7pm even though my TV schedule said it wasn't going to be on. Soon I started watching only to realize it was a past episode. Miranda is having her baby. This is not what I wanted to see. I wanted to see what was going to happen to Meredith.
Comments