Thanks to a wonderful friend and the school secretary, I stayed home today. It was definately a good decision. In fact I am debating calling in for tomorrow. I have the flu. Nothing goes well when I'm sick. For example, when the secretary called and told me to turn around and go home this morning, I became even more queasy a few seconds later due to car exhaust. How do pregnant women survive morning sickness?
Last night I bought Sierra Mist as my friend suggested, but I skipped the crackers because I didn't have enough change. This morning I managed to drink a cup of green tea. Around two o'clock this afternoon, I decided to try Pop Tarts since I had a package in the cupboard. They burnt in my toaster. Around five o'clock I decided to try solid food. When I was in elementary school, my friend and her mom made mac and cheese from scratch. I remember Heidi cutting Velveta into cubes and mixing it with the macaroni. Since I had a little Velveta in the fridge, I grated it while I cooked the macaroni. After draining the macaroni, I melted in the cheese and added pepper. At Heidi's house the mac and cheese was comfort food. Tonight it was disgusting. This may be because I am sick, or it just may be disgusting! Maybe I'll stick with the green tea.
Last night I bought Sierra Mist as my friend suggested, but I skipped the crackers because I didn't have enough change. This morning I managed to drink a cup of green tea. Around two o'clock this afternoon, I decided to try Pop Tarts since I had a package in the cupboard. They burnt in my toaster. Around five o'clock I decided to try solid food. When I was in elementary school, my friend and her mom made mac and cheese from scratch. I remember Heidi cutting Velveta into cubes and mixing it with the macaroni. Since I had a little Velveta in the fridge, I grated it while I cooked the macaroni. After draining the macaroni, I melted in the cheese and added pepper. At Heidi's house the mac and cheese was comfort food. Tonight it was disgusting. This may be because I am sick, or it just may be disgusting! Maybe I'll stick with the green tea.
Comments