I have severe food allergies. Although some people have refuted this statement, if I eat some foods, it is possible for my head to fall off. This may seem absurd, but I know it to be true. Most of the foods I am allergic to are vegetables. These include yet are not limited to: broccoli, brussel sprouts, beets, cauliflower, carrots, and celery. For lunch I decided to have the remaining chicken noodle soup. Because of my horrible allergies, I had to prepare the soup first by removing the carrots and celery. Once again, it's not easy to be me:)
I have severe food allergies. Although some people have refuted this statement, if I eat some foods, it is possible for my head to fall off. This may seem absurd, but I know it to be true. Most of the foods I am allergic to are vegetables. These include yet are not limited to: broccoli, brussel sprouts, beets, cauliflower, carrots, and celery. For lunch I decided to have the remaining chicken noodle soup. Because of my horrible allergies, I had to prepare the soup first by removing the carrots and celery. Once again, it's not easy to be me:)
Comments