Is Barack Obama the answer? I don't know, but I love to hear him speak. Twice today I listened to his speech on C-Span. The first time I listened to people call in after his speech. One caller asked if America was ready for the ramifications of having a Muslim president. The commentator mentioned that Obama was a Christiam, member of the United Church of Christ. Obama himself mentioned his Christian faith in his speech. Who lets these idiots through? This along with the last presidential election show proof that not all Americans are smart. My only hope is that America is smart enough to elect someone who will indeed make a difference for all Americans. At this point I would be happy to see either our first woman president or our first black (mixed) president. It's a long wait until 2008. During this next 633 days I look forward to watching both of these senators try to start making a difference for the majority of Americans...NOT the rich and religious right wing.
Today I went back to the interweb to find out what I could post about that would relate to sankalpa . "...Sankalpa has the potential to release tremendous power by clearly defining and focusing on a chosen goal." My chosen goal since May has truly been on being physically active. Since it's cold and miserable out, I've been being active inside instead of outside. December 6th (or something like that) was the last time I ventured outside for physical activity. I, however, have still been going to they gym and focusing on being physically fit (or at least burning enough calories to eat more food). Yesterday I received an early morning text from a friend in God's Country . President Obama was talking about "The President's Challenge" . Today (I tried yesterday and decided to put it off until today... forget out it... let it happen... put it aside... clear my mind of it... all probably sankalpa) I formed a group. The...
Comments