A friend and I saw some bookmarks made out of beads and wire. I marveled at the idea because they not only look cool, but since they aren't thick like some bookmarks, they won't ruin the pages. S, my friend, thought we could make some. Today we sat down with beads and wire. Let's just say it is a wonderful activity that takes patience and finger dexterity. I am proud of my three bookmarks and thankful for the constant help supplied by S throughout this process. It would be honest to say that throughout this crafty activity my potty mouth came out a couple of times.
A friend and I saw some bookmarks made out of beads and wire. I marveled at the idea because they not only look cool, but since they aren't thick like some bookmarks, they won't ruin the pages. S, my friend, thought we could make some. Today we sat down with beads and wire. Let's just say it is a wonderful activity that takes patience and finger dexterity. I am proud of my three bookmarks and thankful for the constant help supplied by S throughout this process. It would be honest to say that throughout this crafty activity my potty mouth came out a couple of times.
Comments