The ESPN.com sportsnation question today is "Which Saturday incident bothered you more?". The two options are as follows: Nuggets-Knicks Brawl and T.O. Spitting on DeAngelo Hall. I voted for T.O. spitting because I know that there were consequences for the Nuggets-Knicks brawl. Quite frankly there could have been consequences for T.O., but I didn't care enough to read the article.
Which Saturday incident bothered you more? I am bothered that this is important. I am bothered that grown men making millions of dollars can't behave any better than my seventh grade students. I am bothered that the consequences aren't more severe. I am bothered that our society allows this to happen. I am bothered that this is news. I am bothered that someone hasn't taken T.O. aside and said, "Grow up." I am bothered that my life is so mundane that I feel this is worthy of a post.
Which Saturday incident bothered you more? I am bothered that this is important. I am bothered that grown men making millions of dollars can't behave any better than my seventh grade students. I am bothered that the consequences aren't more severe. I am bothered that our society allows this to happen. I am bothered that this is news. I am bothered that someone hasn't taken T.O. aside and said, "Grow up." I am bothered that my life is so mundane that I feel this is worthy of a post.
Comments