I have Magers and Quinn in my cell phone address book. On the way home from my church book club I called them with the two titles we are going to read next. While I had the salesperson on the phone, I also wanted to get a copy of the book for my school book club.
"I don't really know the title, but I think it has memory and boy in it. Oh, it might have keeper."
"Do you think it's the Memory Keeper's Daughter?"
"Yes, maybe that's it. Could you put it on hold for me?"
"Sure, would you like a new or used copy?"
"Used. If it isn't the right title I'll let you know when I come in."
Can you believe they had all three books? When I got home, I checked my notes, and they had come up with the correct title (Memory Keeper's Daughter). I love that place!
"I don't really know the title, but I think it has memory and boy in it. Oh, it might have keeper."
"Do you think it's the Memory Keeper's Daughter?"
"Yes, maybe that's it. Could you put it on hold for me?"
"Sure, would you like a new or used copy?"
"Used. If it isn't the right title I'll let you know when I come in."
Can you believe they had all three books? When I got home, I checked my notes, and they had come up with the correct title (Memory Keeper's Daughter). I love that place!
Comments