After seeing otters in Alaska, I became a huge fan. In fact on many occasions since I've said, "I want to be an otter."
Well..
Do I take this seriously? Let's just say the first time I did this, I was a polar bear. After finishing reading my blogs, I went back to add it to my blog tonight because in school I was Moeller Polar when I was young. Today we were talking about alliteration and rhyme. My name mm is alliteration, and Moeller Polar is rhyme. I thought it all fitting. The problem was when I tried it the second time the otter appeared instead of the polar bear. Still fitting?
Well..
| You Were an Otter |
![]() You are a faithful friend who guides others toward success. You are also light hearted, and love to play around. |
Do I take this seriously? Let's just say the first time I did this, I was a polar bear. After finishing reading my blogs, I went back to add it to my blog tonight because in school I was Moeller Polar when I was young. Today we were talking about alliteration and rhyme. My name mm is alliteration, and Moeller Polar is rhyme. I thought it all fitting. The problem was when I tried it the second time the otter appeared instead of the polar bear. Still fitting?

Comments