It's 8:15 Saturday morning. I've already weighed, talked to my dad, and eaten three pieces of fudge. Remember Milk Duds and Diet Pepsi may be the lunch of champions, but fudge is the breakfast of champions. Since I somehow managed to eat fudge (many pieces...especially yesterday) for the last three days, work out only once, and still lose a pound, I really didn't feel too guilty about the breakfast of champions. Besides, my next endeavor was to don my iPod and walk around the lake. WAS... my iPod is dead. While it's charging, I'm confused. Should I eat another piece of fudge, hit the shower, and skip the walk? Should I eat another piece of fudge, geek on the computer, and wait for it to charge? How long does it take for an iPod to charge? I hope I'm still in the mood for a morning walk when it's charged. To make matters worse, I need to save at least one piece of fudge for Dad!
Today I went back to the interweb to find out what I could post about that would relate to sankalpa . "...Sankalpa has the potential to release tremendous power by clearly defining and focusing on a chosen goal." My chosen goal since May has truly been on being physically active. Since it's cold and miserable out, I've been being active inside instead of outside. December 6th (or something like that) was the last time I ventured outside for physical activity. I, however, have still been going to they gym and focusing on being physically fit (or at least burning enough calories to eat more food). Yesterday I received an early morning text from a friend in God's Country . President Obama was talking about "The President's Challenge" . Today (I tried yesterday and decided to put it off until today... forget out it... let it happen... put it aside... clear my mind of it... all probably sankalpa) I formed a group. The...
Comments