How pathetic is my life? I just took ten of these types of quizzes. Although I don't feel well enough to do anything, I do feel well enough to take childish quizzes on the internet. My only positive thing is that I did finish two books today (finished one and read one). At least I was able to have some brain activity.
This has got to be the dumbest quiz I took!!! They ask you to put in your age, but not your height. This is insane. My guess is no one takes these things seriously. The sad thing is that this is fairly accurate;(
BTW- I did not pass the 8th grade history test! As for this quiz I'm sure I missed the physical science question (#1) about energy.
| You Should Weigh 150 |
![]() If you weigh less than this, you either have a fast metabolism or are about to gain weight. If you weigh more than this, you may be losing a few pounds soon! |
This has got to be the dumbest quiz I took!!! They ask you to put in your age, but not your height. This is insane. My guess is no one takes these things seriously. The sad thing is that this is fairly accurate;(
| You Passed 8th Grade Science |
![]() Congratulations, you got 7/8 correct! |
BTW- I did not pass the 8th grade history test! As for this quiz I'm sure I missed the physical science question (#1) about energy.


Comments