The presents are open.
The dinner is cooked and finished.
The kitchen is clean.
The games are on hold.
The Christmas music has changed to football.
The fudge is dwindling.
The pie and icecream are waiting for half time and a walk.
I am blessed to be able to spend Christmas with my dad. Although this Christmas has been different than those of the past, I think it was one of the best. We were able to relax and enjoy each other. It reminds me of the importance of family and the true holiday spirit. My apartment is small, but we've done quite well in this space.
The dinner is cooked and finished.
The kitchen is clean.
The games are on hold.
The Christmas music has changed to football.
The fudge is dwindling.
The pie and icecream are waiting for half time and a walk.
I am blessed to be able to spend Christmas with my dad. Although this Christmas has been different than those of the past, I think it was one of the best. We were able to relax and enjoy each other. It reminds me of the importance of family and the true holiday spirit. My apartment is small, but we've done quite well in this space.
Comments