The sticker on my Caribou "Feel the Twinkle" Gift Card tells me to register my card (an extremely grand gift from a great, generous girl!!) to "protect my balance." Maybe I'm pessimistic, but I really don't think they want to protect as much as they want to follow my purchasing habits. For some reason I do take the time to register although it's not my typical behavior. Before I have registered, they already have the purchase date and the first time I used the card. This for some reason actually suprises me. I am also a bit surprised that it doesn't actually tell the time of my purchase. They could track my timeliness as I stop to get breakfast on the way to work.
Today I went back to the interweb to find out what I could post about that would relate to sankalpa . "...Sankalpa has the potential to release tremendous power by clearly defining and focusing on a chosen goal." My chosen goal since May has truly been on being physically active. Since it's cold and miserable out, I've been being active inside instead of outside. December 6th (or something like that) was the last time I ventured outside for physical activity. I, however, have still been going to they gym and focusing on being physically fit (or at least burning enough calories to eat more food). Yesterday I received an early morning text from a friend in God's Country . President Obama was talking about "The President's Challenge" . Today (I tried yesterday and decided to put it off until today... forget out it... let it happen... put it aside... clear my mind of it... all probably sankalpa) I formed a group. The...
Comments