I have so many things to be thankful for although lately I seem to perseverate on the frustrations of my life.
I'm thankful for...
the sun which is shining this morning.
my brother and my dear Holly whom are too far away to spend the day with me.
my father who will stay with me a couple of days and is even willing to watch Grey's with me tonight although he has never seen it.
the opportunity to have my own place even though it's a year out.
the wonderful people whom remembered my birthday even though I'm not a fan of the day.
that S will allow Dad and I to join her family for dinner this holiday.
that I live close to the water, so I can walk around the lake this weekend.
friends whom I am able to keep in touch with even though our lives are constantly busy.
friends whom I am frequently able to share dinner.
colleagues who have become much more than friends.
teaching which although I vent about the frustrations, it's still a great job.
shopping via internet, so I can spend more time with the people in my life.
wireless internet which allows me to type in my bedroom while my father is stirring in the other room.
Enjoy this day of thanksgiving! I will remember that I have much more to be thankful for than to complain about.
I'm thankful for...
the sun which is shining this morning.
my brother and my dear Holly whom are too far away to spend the day with me.
my father who will stay with me a couple of days and is even willing to watch Grey's with me tonight although he has never seen it.
the opportunity to have my own place even though it's a year out.
the wonderful people whom remembered my birthday even though I'm not a fan of the day.
that S will allow Dad and I to join her family for dinner this holiday.
that I live close to the water, so I can walk around the lake this weekend.
friends whom I am able to keep in touch with even though our lives are constantly busy.
friends whom I am frequently able to share dinner.
colleagues who have become much more than friends.
teaching which although I vent about the frustrations, it's still a great job.
shopping via internet, so I can spend more time with the people in my life.
wireless internet which allows me to type in my bedroom while my father is stirring in the other room.
Enjoy this day of thanksgiving! I will remember that I have much more to be thankful for than to complain about.
Comments
perseverate was for you!
Happy Turkey day!
J:)