Today I set up on-line information to view my credit card statements and bank statement. I need to keep track of my finances.
My plan for today was to make chili, so I wouldn't feel the need for take-out. I bought beef chunks (stew meat) instead of hamburger because it may cost more, but I appreciate it more. Since I like my chili hot, I added chili powder and tabasco. No, that's not true; I added cinnamon and tabasco. Of course I realized my mistake before I ate it but not before I added it to all of the other ingredients. My guess is that after I went out to get new ingredients and start over, it didn't help my finances as I had planned.
My plan for today was to make chili, so I wouldn't feel the need for take-out. I bought beef chunks (stew meat) instead of hamburger because it may cost more, but I appreciate it more. Since I like my chili hot, I added chili powder and tabasco. No, that's not true; I added cinnamon and tabasco. Of course I realized my mistake before I ate it but not before I added it to all of the other ingredients. My guess is that after I went out to get new ingredients and start over, it didn't help my finances as I had planned.
Comments