My life is pathetic. Instead of going to church, I stayed home and did weekend type errands, so I could go to one last session at the NUA "Achieve to Believe" conference. When my phone rang prior to the session saying the Rams were behing by 14 points because of two turnovers (in a row), I knew I had made the right decision. After the session had gone on for ten minutes, I realized I had not made the right decision. Feeling discouraged and unmotivated, I went home and turned on my computer. My plan was to read my e-mails and blogs before taxing my brain on grades and my retention/social promotion research. Of course, it was merely a procrastination tool.
I have several trusty "liberal garbage" blogs that I like to browse. It was frightening when Americablog.blogspot.com had a post entitled "Vote Republican." At this point, I almost crawled back into bed knowing that the afternoon was disasterous. Out of curiosity, I clicked on the link and found another wonderful video from youtube.com. Life is good. Maybe I'll actually get something done with the rest of my afternoon or maybe not.
I have several trusty "liberal garbage" blogs that I like to browse. It was frightening when Americablog.blogspot.com had a post entitled "Vote Republican." At this point, I almost crawled back into bed knowing that the afternoon was disasterous. Out of curiosity, I clicked on the link and found another wonderful video from youtube.com. Life is good. Maybe I'll actually get something done with the rest of my afternoon or maybe not.
Comments